41 West Street
Boston, MA 02111
Our Boston office is located above Fajitas and Ritas restaurant, near the Downtown Crossing MBTA stop. West Street runs between Washington Street and Tremont Street.
If you know how to get to Arlington Street in the Back Bay, go to Step 6.
1) Come down 93 South
2) Take the Leverett Circle/Storrow Drive exit on the right (exit 26A ?)
3) Merge left onto Storrow Drive
4) Take the second exit on the left (the Downtown exit, after the Mass. General exit) and go 50 feet to the stop lights
5) Take a left onto Beacon Street and immediately bear right onto Arlington Street
6) Get into the second-to-lefthand lane and drive to the next main intersection - Boylston Street
7) Take a soft left hand turn onto Boylston Street into the FAR lane (i.e. go past the divider and then take a left)
8) Stay on Boylston Street, cross Tremont Street. Boylston becomes Essex Street and everything starts looking like a construction zone
9) Immediately start looking for the parking garage on the left (it's a down ramp). This is the parking for the Ritz Carlton, and there is also a small parking lot on West Street itself.
The Boston Common Garage may have slightly cheaper parking.
1) Follow directions to Step 6
2) Keep bearing left on the turn onto Boylston Street
3) Take the first left (you don't have any choice) and then immediately cross all the way to your right
4) The Boston Common Garage entrance should be directly ahead
4) When you get out of the garage (there are six exits), face the State House (look for the gold dome) and head to your right to reach Tremont Street.